Regenerative Livelihoods by Design gives learners a juicy taste of Gaia U’s unique philosophy and approach to learning and unlearning – as well as engaging exercises and personalized feedback through a free 1-on-1 coaching session with a certified Gaia U advisor.
By completing this free course, you will earn the Gaia U Initiate Award, which you can display on both your Gaia U profile and social media profiles like LinkedIn. After earning this award, you will become eligible to receive special offers as well as enroll in any of our certificate, diploma, bachelors or masters degrees, or post-graduate diploma programs.
The course takes approximately 2-4 hours to complete and consists of 3 modules, each with readings and activities:
Module 1 – An Emerging Economy, An Emerging Narrative
- Navigating our way in the context of failing systems
- Exploring the transition to a regenerative economy
- Tying the larger transition to personal transitions
- Learning to see the Patrix and unlearning oppressive patterns
Module 2 – Creating Resilient Communities and Livelihoods
- Appreciating the role of community and finding support
- Learning to learn within communities of practice
- Becoming aware of the ‘brain drain’ pattern and working towards relocalization
- Supporting one another in the pursuit of regenerative livelihood
Module 3 – Designing & Documenting Your Action Learning Pathway
- Growing into a skilled action learner
- Cultivating a balanced learning practice with Kolb’s Cycle of Experiential Learning
- Designing and articulating your path forward
- Documenting your work and building eportfolios
To get instant access to the material and activities, fill out the form below. Thanks for choosing to engage with Gaia U, welcome to our regenerative action learning community, and we hope you find the course a valuable experience!