Simply complete this free course by the 15th of March 2021 to qualify for your discounts. On completion you will be sent an email with the options for both the Deep Dive Programs and the Certificate in Ecosocial Design. You can also email screenshots of your progress to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the access codes (use this option if you have already completed your RLD!). Deep Dive discounts are subject to your application and acceptance into your selected program.
Regenerative Livelihoods by Design gives learners a juicy taste of Gaia U’s unique philosophy and approach to learning and unlearning – as well as engaging exercises and personalized feedback through a free 1-on-1 coaching session with a certified Gaia U advisor.
By completing this free course, you will earn the Gaia U Initiate Award, which you can display on both your Gaia U profile and social media profiles like LinkedIn. People who complete the course are given priority acceptance for our bachelors or masters degree, diploma or post-graduate diploma programs. You may also wish to enroll in either of our certificate programs.
This is a relatively short course though there are many links for further investigation. It consists of 3 modules, each with readings and activities. You can start at any time and do this at your own pace.
Module 1 – An Emerging Economy, An Emerging Narrative
- Navigating our way in the context of failing systems
- Exploring the transition to a regenerative economy
- Tying the larger transition to personal transitions
- Learning to see the Patrix and unlearning oppressive patterns
Module 2 – Creating Resilient Communities and Livelihoods
- Appreciating the role of community and finding support
- Learning to learn within communities of practice
- Becoming aware of the ‘brain drain’ pattern and working towards re-localization
- Supporting one another in the pursuit of regenerative livelihood
Module 3 – Designing & Documenting Your Action Learning Pathway
- Growing into a skilled action learner
- Cultivating a balanced learning practice with Kolb’s Cycle of Experiential Learning
- Designing and articulating your path forward
- Documenting your work and building ePortfolios
To get instant access to the material and activities, fill out the form below. Thanks for choosing to engage with Gaia U, welcome to our regenerative action learning community, and we hope you find the course a valuable experience!
IMPORTANT!!! ALREADY A USER ON THIS SITE? TO ACCESS THE FREE COURSE, CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE NOT YET A USER, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: