To celebrate our 10th Anniversary we are offering two options for this course:
‘Certificate Track’ option – $30
To enroll please fill out the form below.
Dates: October 27- November 9 , 2016
Join us for stimulating online readings, discussion forums and a 90 minute interactive webinar
Goal: To explore the idea that each of us can generate our own livings through creating and developing regenerative enterprises. We explore this topic through:
- Stories and case studies from prior explorers in the regenerative enterprise field – what lessons can we learn from these?
- Models and frameworks that describe attitudes/beliefs and behaviors typical of people who do well at creating enterprises – how do we stack up compared to these?
- Notions to do with developing our community of support especially considering the implications of working in the context of a world system that may or may not be helpful in our quest for congruent livelihoods
- Active use of Lean project/enterprise thinking coupled with an understanding of how to build lasting competence and attention through a project/enterprise progression
- Extending our concept of investment (and later, generating value) beyond cash alone to include The 8 Forms of Capital
- Developing our literacy around enterprise language including an early look at understanding ’The Books of Account”
- Outlining an individual and collective design for a realistic pathway towards making a regenerative living
To enroll please fill out the following form: