- Stories and case studies from prior explorers in the regenerative enterprise field – what lessons can we learn from these?
- Models and frameworks that describe attitudes/beliefs and behaviors typical of people who do well at creating enterprises – how do we stack up compared to these?
- Notions to do with developing our community of support especially considering the implications of working in the context of a world system that may or may not be helpful in our quest for congruent livelihoods
- Active use of Lean project/enterprise thinking coupled with an understanding of how to build lasting competence and attention through a project/enterprise progression
- Extending our concept of investment (and later, generating value) beyond cash alone to include The 8 Forms of Capital
- Developing our literacy around enterprise language including an early look at understanding ’The Books of Account”
- Outlining an individual and collective design for a realistic pathway towards making a regenerative living.
Stay connected with the Gaia U community and learn about upcoming events and special offers, such as Gaia U radio calls.
Gaia U radio calls are free webinars featuring inspiring leaders from many fields. These engaging experiences offer opportunities to expand your global community and to meet directly with experts in your areas of interest. The webinars are held live, but also recorded, so that you can listen at your convenience.