Cycle 1704 Creating Regenerative Livelihoods 2
May 2, 2017 @ 9:00 am - May 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am PDT
This 2-week course begins on May 2nd
Goal: To explore how we can generate our own livings through creating and developing regenerative enterprises. The means whereby we explore this topic include:
- Stories and case studies from prior explorers in the regenerative enterprise field – what lessons can we learn from these?
- Models and frameworks that describe attitudes/beliefs and behaviors typical of people who do well at creating enterprises – how do we stack up compared to these?
- Notions to do with developing our community of support especially considering the implications of working in the context of a world system that may or may not be helpful in our quest for congruent livelihoods
- Active use of Lean project/enterprise thinking coupled with an understanding of how to build lasting competence and attention through a project/enterprise progression
- Extending our concept of investment (and later, generating value) beyond cash alone to include The 8 Forms of Capital
- Developing our literacy around enterprise language including an early look at understanding ’The Books of Account”
- Outlining an individual and collective design for a realistic pathway towards making a regenerative living.