TUITION FEES for
1st YEAR of BACHELOR of SCIENCE PROGRAM:
Due to our UK accreditation system, our Bachelors degrees are generally 3 years long with the opportunity to extend the program based on the needs of the associate
- Upon acceptance and to reserve your spot in the cohort of your choice you pay a $500 non-refundable deposit
- For the remaining tuition, different payment options are available to you
- Standard payment plan: pay quarterly
- You receive a discount for paying bi-annually
- You can also choose an easy monthly payment plan (includes a administrative fee)
- Payments are made taking into account a 12-month calendar year
- Those accepted to our programs will receive an acceptance letter that outlines all payment options
- For further tuition payment policies, click here
The Gaia U Climate Steward Scholarship Fund
To assist with your tuition fees, you may apply for a scholarship from our Climate Steward Scholarship Fund. To learn more about that opportunity, click here.
Here is how a scholarship could reduce your tuition fees:
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please fill out the form that follows your degree application form and discuss it during your admissions interview
Follow the link below to fill out your application and pay your application fee. You will have the option to save your progress and finish the application at a later date. Once your application has been reviewed you will be invited to an admissions interview. If accepted you will receive an official acceptance letter which will outline your payment options in detail.